We're thrilled to be able to final say it out loud - we're sponsoring CommsCamp once again.
Not only are we sponsoring CommsCamp North in Bradford on October 23, but we are also sponsoring the Birmingham day on July 15 2020. So much to look forward to!
Why are we sponsoring this really special event? Here are some top reasons amongst many;
- ICYDK - MusterPoint actually came about after our founder and CEO, Christine Townsend, attended and unconference. After much moaning about no really good solution to manage social media in policing, buoyed on by the enthusiasm of her cohorts and a total naive approach to starting a SaaS company for the public sector, MusterPoint was born on a piece of paper on the train back to East Sussex. This was over six years ago and after a round or two of funding, amazing good will and a lot of mistakes (and lessons learnt - one should never exist without the other), MusterPoint is now supporting the communication efforts of the public sector and emergency services in the UK, Ireland, Canada, USA, Iceland and Australia.
- The team behind CommsCamp are all communicators in the public sector. They're passionate about Making Things Better in the public sector without any airs or graces
- What comes out of the sessions is really good stuff - change can and does happen by getting like-minded people in a room with a sense of wanting to improve the way the public sector communicates, both with itself and the public
- It's more structured than you might think (for those who break out in hives at the thought of no agenda) so you can be part of making that agenda
- It's really good fun. You never know where the day, evening or night will end up. It usually follows a bell curve of coffee, cake, lunch, cake, beer, music, curry, cocktails, whatever is in the mini bar (and maybe missing the last train home like one of our team one year)
- Anyone who attends usually knows what's good for the greater good, which is why everyone will be getting an exclusive discount to use MusterPoint.
Once again, we can't wait to see what comes out of these great events and continue to support the efforts of all those who are passionate about great public sector communication.
Would you like to give MusterPoint a try? The new and improved dashboard is now available for free by signing up for a fourteen day trial
Need to see more? Book a quick online walkthrough